Cloud-based Offsite Backup
Get physical and virtual backups off site and replicate your virtual machines without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an offsite infrastructure. Veeam Cloud Connect provides a fully integrated, fast and secure way to backup, replicate and restore from the cloud.
Simply point your backups or replica jobs to our cloud and your cloud-based disaster recovery and offsite backup is ready to go.
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) is normally implemented in addition to, or separate from, an overall Availability strategy, pulling the focus of IT away from current datacenter investments and momentum—adding a layer of management complexity that can leave you uncertain if you can really recover if something goes terribly wrong.
Veeam® enables DRaaS as part of a comprehensive Availability strategy, embracing virtualization and storage investments in your data center and extending them through the hybrid cloud. Affordable and efficient image-based VM replication delivers true cloud-based disaster recovery for ALL applications (RTPOs < 15 minutes).
Fast, Secure Cloud-based Disaster Recovery
Get the most out of DRaaS with Veeam Cloud Connect VM replication, providing fully integrated, fast and secure cloud-based DR (disaster recovery) through a DRaaS provider.
Advanced, image-based VM replication through Veeam Cloud Connect is simple to set-up and easy-to-use through a service provider. It includes:
- A cloud host for DR with CPU (central processing unit), RAM (random access memory), storage and networking resource allocation from a DRaaS provider
- Full-site failover to a remote DR site from anywhere with just a few clicks through a secure web portal and partial-site failover to instantly switch over to selected VM replicas only
- Full and partial failback to restore normal business operations
- Built-in network extension appliances to simplify networking complexity and preserve communication with and between running VMs, regardless of the physical location
- 1-click failover orchestration for quick execution and site failover testing for failover simulation, without disrupting production workloads
- Single-port connectivity via a secure, reliable TLS/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer) connection to a service provider with traffic encryption
- Multiple traffic-reduction technologies, including built-in WAN acceleration, replication from a backup, BitLooker™ and replica seeding