No matter the size of your organization, the consequences of system downtime in a complex, internet-connected world can jeopardize your company’s survival. You have much to consider: lost productivity, disillusioned sales personnel, unhappy customers, financial penalties, compliance issues and failure to satisfy agreements. Data is your lifeblood, but applications are the heart of your operation. Advancements in virtual technology and business modeling have dispelled all excuses – you must be DR-hardened, with a specific Recovery Time Objective (RTO). And, now, more than ever, you can afford systems protection and recovery exemplified in UbiStor’s remarkably accommodating Disaster Recovery services.
SafeHost DR® – Fully Managed Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
- Requirements-driven solution planning emphasizes business success over technology.
- 24/7/365 support services to assist with restoration process.
- Reserved resources with a nominal monthly fee to only pay for activated backup environment when you need it, allowing peace-of-mind and predictable operational expenses.
- Deployed on our secure cloud and virtualized infrastructure hosted in an off-site, Tier-3+ data center.
- Multi-platform compatibility consolidates enterprise continuity scope.
- Optional levels of speed-of-systems recovery/access to create a costs effective tiered approach to match business requirements for Recover Time and Recovery Point Objectives.
- Leverages powerful changed-based replication software for near real-time replication.
- Enables end-users to work seamlessly with recovered systems/apps in the cloud while local machines are efficiently restored from online backed-up resources.
- Works in concert with SafeStor Enterprise data backup and protection services for holistic disaster recovery and data management strategy.
SafeStor® Recovery – Fully Managed Disaster Recovery and Local Virtualization
UbiStor’s SafeStor® Recovery Service delivers the most aggressive Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of any backup and disaster recovery solution available today. It is the ideal solution for businesses where downtime is not an option. UbiStor offers the best protection for a business’s mission-critical applications, delivered via the most robust and flexible technology on the market today. SafeStor® Recovery, built on the Datto SIRIS 3 platform, is the only backup, recovery, and business continuity solution to offer instant local and off-site virtualization, Screenshot Backup Verification™, and Backup Insights™ all from one simple management interface.
- In the event of a local server failure, the system can be virtualized instantly on the local appliance for a full recovery in minutes.
- If the local device and data center is lost to a disaster, data and systems that were replicated to the Cloud can be recovered in our Data Centers to keep your business up and running in any disaster recovery scenario.
- Image based backups for quick full system restores, easy recovery of individual files, bare metal restores (BMR) capability, and the ability to boot individual backups as virtual machines.
- To verify a successful backup, the appliance boots a backup locally as a virtual machine, capturing an image of the login page to give you visual proof that your data and systems have been successfully protected.