SafeStor Enterprise Fully Unified Availability Solution at a Glance .
Compelling Reasons for Consideration
- Managed Services key in on ensuring solution effectiveness road-mapping unified solution that aligns with business requirements setting the stage for future growth and efficiencies.
- Combines Commvault Modern Data Management software with flexible SafeHostDR managed services to provide custom-tailored, holistic computing-environment availability of apps hosted in off-site, secure,Tier-3+data centers having SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II certification.
- Drives IT costs down through precise planning, better resource utilization and careful alignment of advanced technology with specific RPO/RTO.
- Pay-as-you-grow and pay-as-you-use-resource scalability plus capacity licensing make solution entry easy and ease TCO.
- Single Platform Management Console enables easy, centralized data management— backups, recovery, restoration, archiving, access, sharing, searches— across all cot-net-sand endpoints of interconnected enterprise.
- IntelliSnap smart functionality enables application-aware, near-instant snapshot backups for virtualized-server data protection in the cloud via image-level, file-level, volume-level incremental delta-block image.
- Single, enterprise-integrated data collection for transfer of all designated data to select media is achieved via OnePass technology.
- De-duplication, compression and advanced encryption promote efficient and highly secure data transmission.
- Daily updates on data-capacity usage, threshold warnings and trending.
- Granular object-level recovery enables pin-point precision in data management.
- ContentStore repository automates data access for compliance, DR, business intelligence, eDiscovery or data sharing from anywhere.
- Multi-platform compatibility consolidates enterprise continuity scope.
- 24/7 hotline support services aid in recovery and restoration processes.
- Solution delivered compliance-enable to reduce business complexity.
- Life-Cycle management professionals stay engaged throughout the solution lifecycle.
SafeStor EndPoint Protection®
SafeStor EndPoint Protection at a Glance
Compelling Reasons for Consideration
- Provides cloud-connected data protection and security for endpoint computing environment, extending server-level coverage to incorporate laptop/desktop-level.
- Policy-based administration of endpoint environment enabled through intuitive graphical interface.
- Dashboard facilitates monitoring/reporting activities of all data-management operations.
- Integrates with UbiStor’s SafeStor or SafeStor Enterprise data-backup/recovery solutions.
- Backup activity is automatic and continuous in the background, without degrading machine performance.
- Source-side de-duplication, block-level technology and compression reduce transmission volume, minimize bandwidth and accelerate the backup process while cost-effectively reducing storage load.
- Online reconnection activates automatic backup from local machine’s cache to off-site storage.
- Fast data- recovery/restore process following downtime event or if machine has been compromised, destroyed, stolen or is just being replaced.
- Advanced encryption technology protects all files at rest on the hard drive, during the backup process and during file recovery.
- Port-access control prevents data leakage to a variety of external devices.
- Remote data deletion facilitates information shredding on-demand or via time trigger.
- Device tracing discourages employee thievery and develops routing information for law enforcement.
- Compliance conformity enhanced by off-site, professionally staffed, Tier-3+ data center having SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II certification.
- “Pay-as-you-grow” OpEx pricing structure promotes attractive TCO.
- Project- and account-management professionals practice “Inflection Point Guidance” and stay engaged throughout the solution lifecycle.